|Job description||– Creating requirement definition & requirement outline document according to Japanese director/ planner.
– During the project, be able to grasp customer’s ideas & actively propose constructive suggestions for customers to consult.
– In charge of offshore projects (quality, process, personnel, budget)
|Skills||– Efficiency in Japanese: N2 (able to translate Vietnamese into Japanese & vice-versa)
– Experience in system constructing, programming
– Knowledge on software project management
– Experience in developing Web Java, Core Java
– Experience in position of BSE in at least 1 offshore project
– Able to comprehend requirements & work under pressure
– Preferred candidates: experienced in working with Japanese customers/ working onsite in Japan
|Remuneration||– Monthly salary: US $2000 – $4000 (depends on experience, ability & working place)
– Bonus according to company’s policy
– Pay-rise considered twice a year (based on ability evaluation result)
– Insurance & other welfares according to Vietnamese Labour Code
– Day-off: Saturday morning, Sunday, vacation days within Law & day-off according to company’s policy
– Subsidy: traveling cost, accommodation, over-time during onsite in Japan
|Location||2-month onsite in Japan & then back to HCM: 2 persons (Hanoi: 1 person; HCM: 1 person)
*Upon candidates expectations
|Application||Submit your CV to the following email & address
Address: Tinhvan Outsourcing, Jsc.