|Job description||– Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
– Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
– Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
– Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
– Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
– Prepare and produce releases of software components.
– Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
|Requirements||– Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
– Excellent understanding and commercial experience in Java
– Good knowledge in some back end technologies like Spring, Hibernate, Lucene, Elastic Search, SQL or others.
– Be able to read and understand English/ Japanese documents
– Good sense of teamwork and high responsibility
|Remuneration||– Negotiable, depends on ability & experience
– Bonus according to company’s policy
– Insurance & other welfares according to Vietnamese Labor Code
– Chances to work in Japan & Singapore
|Location||Hanoi (10), HCMC (10)|
|Application||Submit your CV to the following email & address:
Address: Tinhvan Outsourcing, Jsc.
4th Floor, Sport Hotel, HACINCO Student Village, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi, Vietnam
4th Floor, D1, Mirae Business Center Building, 286 To Hien Thanh, Ward 15, District 10, HCMC, Vietnam
Room 903A, 9th Floor, One Opera Hotel Plaza, 115 Nguyen Van Linh St., Hai Chau Dist., Da Nang, Vietnam